AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing
AnninetForces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: Which Base to attack - Vote now and change later

+3
DTHK
Admin
Steve-O v2.00
7 posters

Go down

Where to attack - Please keep your vote up to date

Poll: Which Base to attack - Vote now and change later I_vote_lcap5%Poll: Which Base to attack - Vote now and change later I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Poll: Which Base to attack - Vote now and change later I_vote_lcap0%Poll: Which Base to attack - Vote now and change later I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll: Which Base to attack - Vote now and change later I_vote_lcap0%Poll: Which Base to attack - Vote now and change later I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll: Which Base to attack - Vote now and change later I_vote_lcap9%Poll: Which Base to attack - Vote now and change later I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
Poll: Which Base to attack - Vote now and change later I_vote_lcap36%Poll: Which Base to attack - Vote now and change later I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 8 ]
Poll: Which Base to attack - Vote now and change later I_vote_lcap50%Poll: Which Base to attack - Vote now and change later I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

Poll: Which Base to attack - Vote now and change later Empty Poll: Which Base to attack - Vote now and change later

Post by Steve-O v2.00 Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:28 pm

Instead of making a new poll every single day, we can try this.  It is one poll where you can cancel your vote and vote for something else.  If you  think we should do Powder Keg then vote for that.  But if in a few days you feel we should move on, then cancel your original vote, and vote for the next.  Us officers will watch the votes and when it tips over to the next base, we will start attacking that one.  

Please please please update your votes when you feel its needed.  It would be great not to have a bunch of sleeping votes on here stuck on milk run while we are all at dead end.  Cool

NOTE:  THIS POLL IS NOW CLOSED, SO PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PUT YOUR VOTE IN THE NEW POLL!!!

Last edited by Steve-O v2.00 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Steve-O v2.00
Steve-O v2.00

Back to top Go down

Poll: Which Base to attack - Vote now and change later Empty Re: Poll: Which Base to attack - Vote now and change later

Post by Admin Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:10 pm

great idea steve!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://anninetforces.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Poll: Which Base to attack - Vote now and change later Empty Re: Poll: Which Base to attack - Vote now and change later

Post by Admin Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:54 pm

sour grapes... we are loosing a bit of intel day by day. as far as we dont improve our intel production attacking sour grapes means a day off for us, sooner than later. please consider.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:52 pm

sour grapes .. i know we don't have an intel problem at the moment i just want to make sure, it stays this way and that's why i am getting on your nerves especially now, were we have two members who only attack terror.

If we go up to sour grapes, i want to raise the intel cut to 12 per week. please post your comment here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve-O v2.00 Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:06 pm

I think thats only natural.

The cut will continue to raise as we progress, For those of us who play a lot (which i think is the majority of the team), this wont matter at all.

It will be interesting how the new update changes things, since terror will be shorter but there will be another event..

Steve-O v2.00
Steve-O v2.00

Back to top Go down

Post by DTHK Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:03 pm

I vote sour grapes (apologies can't vote on the poll using my phone)

DTHK

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotch Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:45 pm

@DTHK u can, scroll down to the bottom right corner and click PC or Mobile version, can't remember what it's called
Scotch
Scotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Chief Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:58 pm

We might be ready to move up..picked up a few heavy hitters lately...some nice additions for sure.
Master Chief
Master Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:30 pm

I've just changed my vote to Bottleneck. Think we should give it a go
Kev
Kev

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:37 pm

bottlenck it is, i think it is too early but i dont mind giving it a try. if we stick to bottleneck intel cut would go up to 17 next week
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:31 pm

who voted for milk run ? Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoace Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:03 pm

After a few attempts the only day we beat Bottleneck was on Dr T day, when many were probably boosted.

I think we're not ready for bottleneck yet , but very soon we will be.
A few more wins on Sour Grapes and choice upgrades would see to that. instead we are getting reduced loot on bottleneck for not finishing and as a result our upgrade progress is slower. Intel cut goes up to 17 next week if we continue with bottleneck. Thus raising our vp maybe too fast = harder opponents = possible slower progress too.

We can always go back to bottleneck in a weeks time... its not going anywhere.

I would urge everyone to reconsider their vote tonight , lets reconsider sour grapes for a short period again.
Potatoace
Potatoace

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoace Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:32 pm

Ive changed my vote to Bottle just for saturdays Dr T boosted day.
Is it worth even trying the next one (foxtrot) on DR T days.
we did smash bottle on the last Dr T day with only half TF attacking.
Potatoace
Potatoace

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve-O v2.00 Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:26 pm

Im happy with bottleneck heh heh..

I have made a new poll that will go into effect after tonight. So please cast your votes there for tomorrow (april 18)

This poll is now for the OP starting april 17!! Anything after that will be from the new poll.
Steve-O v2.00
Steve-O v2.00

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down