AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing

important please read.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

important please read.

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:12 am

Hi,
the last days scotch did the base notes and I think he made a good job. I understand that there was some sort of misunderstanding about Operation Start times yesterday, please people, talk to each other and sort stuff out. Of course people who now missed their loot are miffed perfectly understandable. But so far there was no policy about starting times so scotch did not make anything forbidden. So it happened once and won't again.

I would very much appreciate scotch setting the initial notes again.

any officer: please update those notes, once the attacking is proceeding Smile

Today i saw 2 bases with the comment "Bernds base". Please stick to "Base no.1,2,3,4" because otherwise people do not dare to attack, when there are only "Bernds bases" left. please spread this in the chat for all those, not logging in to our forum regularly.

Thanks everyone. I am a bit sad that 6 people missed their attack yesterday, i hope we can improve again. Since I haven't heard from Mr. Miller or VTStyles i opened the two free spots to anyone because we need these spots to be taken. If you hear from them and we need to go do "join by request again", please pm me.

cheers,
Bernd

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://anninetforces.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Re: important please read.

Post by Scotch on Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:47 pm

Just want to say no hard feelings against anyone, misunderstanding, It's fixed now and sorry for any OP loot lost, I will take a break from OP involvement for a week or 2, this means someone else will have to do notes though.
Scotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:35 pm

you loose your loot, if you don't collect it within 24hrs. so the loot expires by time, it is not lost by anyone starting an op.
So to my understanding it is down to people thinking that by starting an OP that last OP reward is deleted which is not the case (according to supercell docu as far as I understood it).
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://anninetforces.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DSM on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:09 pm

Bernd is correct. You are given loot when the timer for the operation is done, not when a new one is started. Anyone who may have lost loot did it by their own hand.

Losing you for even a day is a heavy price to pay for ignorance. Sad
DSM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top