AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing
AnninetForces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

playing one account on multiple devices iOS and Android OS

2 posters

Go down

playing one account on multiple devices iOS and Android OS Empty playing one account on multiple devices iOS and Android OS

Post by MajorMeesh Sat May 23, 2015 6:45 pm

There are a couple related threads here, but not exactly the same question, so I've started a new one.

I've been looking into android emulation to play Boom on my mac, so I'm not limited to the small screen of my iPhone as much.  See my results in the "play on PC" thread here:
https://anninetforces.forumieren.com/t98-boom-beach-on-pc

Right now I switch between two iOS devices, iPhone 4s and iPad mini. Both devices are linked to the one Game Center account, so it's easy to switch off, just open the app in one of the devices. If I happened to be logged in on one, it's connection to the game just shuts down as the new one opens and loads.

Does anyone switch off between an iOS device, logged into apple Game Center, and an Android device, logged into Google Play, for a single Boom account? How does that work? Any other steps involved?
MajorMeesh
MajorMeesh

Back to top Go down

playing one account on multiple devices iOS and Android OS Empty Re: playing one account on multiple devices iOS and Android OS

Post by Starrman Sat May 23, 2015 8:26 pm

I play on an iPad and my Galaxy Note 4. All you have to do is link in the setup area of boom beach. I never tried it on a PC.

Starrman

Starrman

Back to top Go down

playing one account on multiple devices iOS and Android OS Empty Re: playing one account on multiple devices iOS and Android OS

Post by MajorMeesh Sat May 23, 2015 8:43 pm

Thanks Starr. And after linking, you just log in one or the other?
MajorMeesh
MajorMeesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrman Sun May 24, 2015 5:33 am

Yes it works like the iPhone/iPad in that when you open one the other logs off.

Ken

Starrman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down