AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing

30 minute time-out counter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

30 minute time-out counter

Post by MajorMeesh on Sat May 23, 2015 6:55 pm

I have a lot of questions, and you guys have a lot of answers, so here's the next one.

Since I joined AF I've been getting the dreaded 30 minute time-out count down, because I've been spending a lot more time in game, doing more attacks, reviewing others' op attacks, getting to know you all, and reading the 100+ chat comments every time I log in.

Can someone tell me more about how the time limits work. Yesterday someone (I forget who, sorry) reminded me that it meant I'd been in game 3.5 hours in a 24 hour period, and something about someone trying to attack me when I was logged in.

I logged out with about 20 minutes left on the count-down timer. Didn't log in for another 3-4 hours, but the timer was still there when I did. When/how does it reset? Are you limited to 4 hours total in any 24 hours? That seems a little odd. Any more information on the parameters of how this works, and how to avoid it, or reset it, would be appreciated.

Thanks.
MajorMeesh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 30 minute time-out counter

Post by Jared600 on Sun May 24, 2015 5:12 am

The 4 hours counter doesn't reset until the same time each day. For you in the Virgin Islands, I believe that will be around 8am (not positive). The 4 hour time limit is just preventing you from being attacked while you play. You can play beyond the time limit but others will have a chance to attack you even if you are online. The game will kick you off until the attack is over. They had to implement this or some hardcore players would never go offline and therefore never be attacked. The 4 hours is cumulative during the time that you play over the 24 hour cycle.

Jared600

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorMeesh on Sun May 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Thanks for the explanation Jared!
MajorMeesh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content