AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing
AnninetForces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The issue is back, Intel

+3
underdog
Admin
Scotch
7 posters

Go down

Intel, what to do

The issue is back, Intel I_vote_lcap81%The issue is back, Intel I_vote_rcap 81% 
[ 17 ]
The issue is back, Intel I_vote_lcap10%The issue is back, Intel I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
The issue is back, Intel I_vote_lcap9%The issue is back, Intel I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 21

The issue is back, Intel Empty The issue is back, Intel

Post by Scotch Mon May 25, 2015 10:17 am

We are dropping Intel again, fast. Thankfully the wonderful most beautiful bernd has devised a plan. We had a conversation in chat, but me and others said we can't do a 40 Intel cut so we found a solution. You take your level, take away 10 and that's your Intel cut. This can be changed from say -10 to -6 depending on ops. So leave your opinion as well as voting

Your fav
Scot
Scotch
Scotch

Back to top Go down

The issue is back, Intel Empty Re: The issue is back, Intel

Post by Admin Mon May 25, 2015 11:18 am

So a lvl 61 has an Intel cut of 51 by Saturday 15utc and a lvl 38 a cut of 28 .... Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://anninetforces.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by underdog Mon May 25, 2015 1:50 pm

For those of you struggling with intel, think about upgrading your radar. The larger your map is, the more islands to attack, and more invasions you will get. Leads to more intel opportunities.
underdog
underdog

Back to top Go down

Post by SamirAzeri Mon May 25, 2015 4:00 pm

I do support the idea. If we wanna grow we have to raise the intel bar. But I'd suggest to give people about a week to adjust their strategies. Some players could find it difficult to adopt smoothly to a new policy as they might need to level their radar up or/and change the playing style. Of course, that is a case if it's not so urgent.What about having the change in effect from the next Saturday? Personally, I'm fine with the change since I usually do 30-40 intels in a week

SamirAzeri

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 25, 2015 4:14 pm

here is what we do...
we start the new system in 3 weeks, that gives people more time. meanwhile the cut is 30 for everyone. so the bar is a bit higher, hopefully helping us out and then we have the new system, starting in sunday, mid june
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve-O v2.00 Mon May 25, 2015 7:20 pm

Um, do i "accept it" or "go with the new system" ? whats the difference?
Steve-O v2.00
Steve-O v2.00

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 26, 2015 1:16 am

changed it to a clearer version Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayes Tue May 26, 2015 1:22 am

I see that we raise the cut as we move on a higher operations so we divied the daily intel cost for operation on 50 then multiple it by 7
Rayes
Rayes

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 26, 2015 10:03 am

rayes wrote:I see that we raise the cut as we move on a higher operations so we divied the daily intel cost for operation on 50 then multiple it by 7

that would be roughly 50 intel per person per week. the cut is way below taking into regard that we have some hitters who make much more. So the cut is basically 10 intel below 50 for must which is ok for the moment.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oooo Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:27 am

I think the new system seems like it is trying to be fair to all the players. It's clever and elegant, so despite my vote to just generally raise the cut I fully support the new system Smile
Just wondering if there should be an intel minimum in case anyone under level 35 joins? Also, do lower xp players really need a collection discount? When I was in my mid-thirties levels I was collecting 50+ each week, but it's actually gotten harder as I level up. (I figure I was at the top end of a plateau, now I'm a small fish in a bigger pond?)

Second, can someone quickly explain why we're losing intel? I just don't get the math...
Surely the number of people who collect intel in excess of 25 or 30 outnumbers those who just meet or miss the threshold (or basically Bernd makes the amount of 5 players per week). When I first joined af1 we had around 900 or 1000 all the time.
What changed? Did we push up to tinder without raising the cut level fast enough? Did the cost of the operations go up? Is it because of all the recent departures and new additions?

oooo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:08 pm

Hi,
when I was ambitious in my 40s and 50s i made 70-100 intel per week. Now I make 150+ because i get some 30-50 intel per week for defending my base.
I think it is fair that higher xp need more intel, because for them it is easier to gain intel by defending AND they have a bigger map for collecting.

The only explaination i have is that in general our TF has become more inactive. The per player intel value has gone down. And of course 5-6 week back I think we did Bottleneck not Tinder.

My general hope is, that our team grows in experience and vp and I want the "core" of this TF to stick together (thinking of some 30 players including all officers).
By growing I hope, that we gain more people just by defending bases. That's why I do not push the intel cut too agressively.

Within the next months we will loose some 5-10 players because they loose interest in the game, which is fair enough.
I am sure, i wont. I am so hyped by the game ...

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:09 pm

btw. ther higher your xp the higher (probably) your radar and the more raids and then the more intel due to raids.
except you put all your xp into attacking and your base is so horribly week, that folks take it down with GBE or critters only.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oooo Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:32 pm

Cool, thanks for the response Bernd! Very helpful

oooo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content