AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing

Prospective new member

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prospective new member

Post by Mister B on Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:20 pm

Hello Annetforces! I'm not sure this post is in the correct thread, but it seemed to make sense to me. I am not currently a member of Annetforce or any of its subforces, but want to become a member. Specifically, I'm interrested in AnninetForces2, however, if you feel I'd mesh better in a different force I'm open to that as well.
First I have a quick question then I'll give a quick introduction/bio to give you more information to consider. My question is that AnnetForces2 has shown via the in-game "find task force" a requirement of 300 badges when the force is full (50/50), but when you have an opening (4x/50) that requirement bumps up to 400. I am simply a bit unclear on your requirements, and as I said above, I'm open to membership in another TF.
I'm an adult player, currently HQ 17, level 42 and have 301 badges. I had been a fairly defensive player up until about 2 months ago, since then, I've been much more offensive (always earning between 25 and 35 badges per week). Since going to a more offensive play style, I've bounced around between several task forces, but have left them all because of the same general reasons: lack of coordination and dead weight. Most receintly, I was a member of "BOOM STAR" currently 5960 force points and working on Sour Grapes.
AnninetForces appeals to me because of your progression and because your TF notes always mention base notes. I always watch as many attacks on an operation base as possible before my attack so I can see any potential pitfalls. I currently attack for intel with tank lv7/ medic lv2, and attack operations most often with heavy lv14/ zooka lv14, but again, I am open to requirements of base notes. My other pertinent unit levels are as follows: Rifle lv8, War lv8, Artillery lv13, Barrage lv9.
Thank you for your consideration.

Cheers!
Mr.B

Mister B

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospective new member

Post by Green Beret on Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:13 pm

Hi Mister B,

I see you entered AF2 already so welcome to the party Smile.
This is a very solid and good TF. We are pretty easy-going TF but there are a couple of rules to keep things organized. The most important are - collect intel as hell , follow notes and try to attack daily.
Ah, and chat around Smile.
There always someone on the chat so feel free to ask whatever.

Green Beret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister B on Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:58 pm

Yes, about an hour after I posted this the badge requirement for AF2 was dropped to 300 and I posted a request to join.
Thank you for your reply, I'm looking forward to the ops!

Cheers!

Mister B

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top