AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing

swearing 30/06/15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swearing 30/06/15

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:57 am

Dear TF,
some of you witnessed a harsh argument in the chat yesterday. Dutch and destroyer were involved. Whenever you witness something like it, any officer is free to kick members involved. If officers are involved please get in touch with me.

dutch and destroyer left the TF afterwards ( which was good, because I still cannot kick people, the update is still due to show up in the apple store).

I like the way our ambition increases but we have to keep in mind that it is a game. We need an open discussion about what went wrong in attacks but no personal insults and stuff. Am sure, most of you agree.
Dutch had a strange sense of humour and destroyer was a bit "unstable" anyway. He accused ( i forgot whom ) a day before for wasting gbe because he failed to see, that the gbe was used for artillery on RL. He said sorry though after he saw the replay. And yesterday he started arguing with dutch for no reason because dutch (whatever he said) did not address him. So it was quite clear that these two would now work together.
a shame.

We have a very good core in this TF which we need to keep up Smile
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://anninetforces.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Re: swearing 30/06/15

Post by DSM on Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:52 pm

So wait, officers can kick people for swearing? or for being part of an argument?

This seems a little unfair to the person being antagonised.

I wasn't there though, I've been in AF2 for awhile now because of the aggression I was feeling in AF1.
DSM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:46 am

officers theoretically can kick any member for whatever reason. But i was not saying that an officer having an argument should kick someone to get rid of the problem. I wanted to say: people swearing in our chat need to be demoted (if officer) or kicked (if member) or just verbally warned (depending on the extend of the argument and the words used). officers cannot kick officers that's why I wanted to be informed Smile

I think it is normal in the course of time that strange people join TFs and leave again. We had jumpers, other TFs had intel wasters and now we had two chaps who could not behave. It's been a while since you left but i cannot see any kind of aggression in our TF1. Of course occasionally there might be misunderstandings but that is normal, too.

We have an open dicussion of what went well (btw 95% of our chat) and what went wrong. Nobody is kicked for bad attacks and 5% criticism (if politely) is useful Smile
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://anninetforces.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top