AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing

Farewell: SteveO

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farewell: SteveO

Post by Steve-O v2.00 on Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:19 pm

Hey guys as you have noticed i have become much less active the last weeks, and it seems the trend will continue.

I still love the game and AnninetForces, but as my health gets better, i have less time to devote to BB. This is a bitter-sweet thing for me, since i will be sad to leave, but im of course very happy that my health is improving so much.

I will most likely slowly drift away, going down the Forces(from 1 to 5) as im unable to meet the different intel req.

I have had a lot of fun with you all, and i hope that you can continue to grow and dominate against the evil blackguard. And for the main force, i hope that you can reach the goal of being top 500 in the world!!!!

Steve-O v2.00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Farewell: SteveO

Post by oooo on Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:59 pm

Hey Steve-o, I think you were the one who recruited me to Af1, so I was super sad to see you go. From what I can tell, you're a heck of a good guy. Glad to hear your health has improved and that you will be getting on with real life. Take care bud!

oooo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotch on Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:04 pm

U will be missed Greatly
Scotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Despicable P@ul on Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:56 pm

I second what the other two said. Although I've only seen your main account in action the short while you've been in AF2, I've been privy to your skill with your other accounts a good while longer. Your skill in Ops and your humility and helpfulness will be sorely missed. I'm sure we're all glad your health has improved so much, but, for us it's bittersweet too as we're seeing you drift away. Be well in all you do and if you find some spare time, come back n show us how it's done.

Despicable P@ul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top