AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing

Radar and HQ breakdown

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Radar and HQ breakdown

Post by Rplotnikov on Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:51 am

The question rised, whether AF2 crew maxes their radars.

I used Jared's TF2 levels tab on our spreadsheet to find out.

First of all, congratulations to Master Chief who has retaken the #1 VP position. Not for long I guess, Sir is there and not going away Cool

7 players have leveled up from the moment Jared had updated the sheets last time.

pyllytin2 46
derrty 45
Kitchey 41
uqzep 40
PasPer2 39
Trentxpro 38
GulnaraPl 31

4 players have upgraded their HQs. Well done!

pyllytin2 19
Luigi 45 46 16
scotch 15
Trentxpro 15

A few players, however, are experienced enough to upgrade their HQs and don't do that. Me as well, subject to discuss why.

GulnaraPl, Trentxpro, Neutron, scotch, Kitchey, Aquaholic, spudderz, daddy, neoirrelevence (-2 lvls), DTHK2012, Your Mom (-2), Luigi 45 46 (-2), LDodie, MajorMeesh, Jared (-2), GALVATRON74 (-3), sam-------sam, DSMichael (-2), Sir Dan (-3).

HQ upgrades are expensive, I can't do that now. But Radar is more affordable. Here are players who don't have maxed radars relatively to their HQs.

Missing 1 level of radar upgrade:
Soggy Waffle
PasPer2
30oddngrumpy
Calminate
Kitchey
spudderz
Despicable P@ul
daddy
Kev
Brian
Your Mom
DTHK2012
GALVATRON74
MajorMeesh
Master Chief
Starrman

Missing 2 levels of radar upgrade
Trentxpro
The Warriors
spock
Scotty
Andrew041180
LDodie
Doc, The Only 1
zhaoxin9264
DSMichael
sam-------sam
Steve-O

Missing 3 levels of radar upgrade:
Aquaholic
Mister B

Missing 4 levels of radar upgrade:
wtwlee

The better radar, the more territories to explore, the more NPCs to raid, the more resource rewards and intel opportunities. The better radar, the higher invasion cap, the more invasions, the more VP loss, the lower lvl of mercenaries, the easier to beat them, the more resource rewards and intel opportunities.

AF2 is very powerful TF, even with my low level in place Very Happy We do lack intel, so we raise the req, but we don't like to loose pals. There is the way: max your radar, its level should be equal to HQ level. Clear clouds, rule the archipelago, forget about intel requirement.

Jared, all data is stored locally, if you want, I can add radar data to spreadsheet to TF2 levels or a new tab.

Rplotnikov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top