AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing
AnninetForces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

general statement

4 posters

Go down

general statement Empty general statement

Post by Admin Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:04 pm

dear tf,
we have developed grately. starting with milk run in february we are now doing bottleneck approaching top 4000 in the world. this is thanks to many things, strict policy, organization, ads in forums and most important great people.

due to our success, we have become attractive to heavy hitter being vp500+ and naturally new people in the tf are in that range. i think it is normal that older members who now find themselves at the bottom of the tf table are intimidated by this.

but look at other top 50 tf they all have 'weaker' players. there is more to this tf than only delivering intel, xp and vp. we have people who took over responsibilities like running the sheat, bumping ads, writing notes, discussing in chats and stuff.

i do not want any 'bottom' player to feel intimidated or holding back the tf. you guys are have been member for so long here and fought so many attacks making your fp for us, you deserve to be here.

as long as you be chatty, deliver some intel and take part in attacks, you can have all the time you need to close the gap to the hitters. and even if not, i dont mind. i want strict rules here, with exceptions, but as long as you are active you belong here and nowhere else.

you guys are the glue that keeps this tf together. i want a mixture of success and good people and i think we are doing right. controversial discussions in the chat only show, that this tf is alive. and the hitter is not right by default!!!

in terms of tactical discussions in the chat.. sam and scotch are mainly responsible for the notes. of course every officer can write down notes but if sam or scotch are online and you do not come to an agreement on tacticts i ask you to let them pick the tactical descision.

feel free to comment on this,
cheers,
Bernd

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://anninetforces.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

general statement Empty Re: general statement

Post by Steve-O v2.00 Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:27 pm

All in agreement say: Aye!

"Aye!"
Steve-O v2.00
Steve-O v2.00

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayes Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:53 pm

I am new here but I like scot base notes yestarday it lead to finish bottleneck so quickly ,I am lucky to get to attack
Rayes
Rayes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:27 pm

Aye !
Kev
Kev

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content