AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing
AnninetForces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

possible options while on vacation

3 posters

Go down

possible options while on vacation Empty possible options while on vacation

Post by MajorMeesh Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:32 pm

I'll be away for 11 days at the end of this month and into July, from June 26 through July 6, so it spans a full cycle, and 2 days each of the previous and succeeding cycles. (It's in the calendar already).

I'm optimistically assuming I'll keep making intel and still be here then pirat, so am considering a couple options for while I'm on vacation. The 1st 2 and last 2 days will be travel days. I'll have my phone and expect to have intermittent access to wifi. I'll do my best to make the intel cut for those two cycles, but it may be close. For the week of Saturday, June 27 - July 4, I'll be on a sailboat in the Caribbean. Wifi and cellular will be extremely limited, at best. I'm not sure yet if there will be any wifi the whole week, or if there might be some when at anchorages, or in port. I will know more when I check in with charter company on the morning of June 27. Won't board boat until 2100-2200 utc, so will have time to make a decision then, shortly after intel cut time.

The 2 options I'm considering are:

A) If there will be periodic wifi access throughout the week, I can check in periodically, collect and spend resources on ugs. Even with this scenario I don't expect much opportunity to attack, but I can set my base to try to get the most intel I can from defense, so at least I don't feel like a total leech Wink And I'll likely drop some vp through the week.

B) If there is little to no chance of internet access, I can temporarily drop from tf, totally beach my HQ and sacrifice resources, but drop significant vp and be better prepared to kick ass when I get back. Re-join tf as spot opens upon return.

Option A would be better for me upgrade-wise (even though its not the most efficient use of resources), less vp drop, and not much help to tf. Option B will increase vp drop and give tf opportunity to fill my spot more usefully that week. And makes the most sense if I may not be able to access resources at all for 7 days.

I do have one question. If I drop or am kicked from tf after op completed, but 24 hrs haven't elapsed and reward has yet to sail in, will I still get that last op reward?

Any suggestions?
MajorMeesh
MajorMeesh

Back to top Go down

possible options while on vacation Empty Re: possible options while on vacation

Post by DSM Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:02 am

I would personally drop into AF3 (because if you CAN get a chance to attack even once it would be a huge help).

I believe if you leave TF reward is forfeit.
DSM
DSM

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorMeesh Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:58 pm

DSM wrote: "I would personally drop into AF3 (because if you CAN get a chance to attack even once it would be a huge help). "

I may give it a shot DSM. Any chance you'll up tf to 50 to make room for me, and also for some of the folks who want to move up from AF4?

Also, be aware that if I may have very limited time, even if I can get online some, may not be able to attack every day. Might increase the difficulty of your ops without being able to contribute much.
MajorMeesh
MajorMeesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:25 am

Hi,
AF4 is turning competitive so there is no big difference in joining AF3 or 4 imo.

You are a loyal and reliable member so i don't mind keeping you for that week in AF1 either. please make sure to make a calendar entry because officers (and leaders) tend to forget Wink If you already have (havent checked): tumbs up!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://anninetforces.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorMeesh Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:52 pm

Thanks Bernd. I've made a calendar entry. Have guests coming tomorrow, couple days before I leave, so game time may be limited even earlier than I posted. I'll amend it.

You're right about AF4. Craig is doing a good job. My alt is there. We'll be giving AF3 a run for their money very soon.
MajorMeesh
MajorMeesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down