AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing
AnninetForces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug/Typo in game..anyone have a way of reporting this?

2 posters

Go down

Bug/Typo in game..anyone have a way of reporting this? Empty Bug/Typo in game..anyone have a way of reporting this?

Post by Steve-O v2.00 Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:41 pm

I thought i saw this with my other account, but i clicked through it too fast. now finally i was able to catch it! I see that to report bugs one needs to have an account on the supercell forums, which i dont have and am too lazy to do. Maybe one of you guys have it and can throw this up there?

Bug/Typo in game..anyone have a way of reporting this? Screen10
Steve-O v2.00
Steve-O v2.00

Back to top Go down

Bug/Typo in game..anyone have a way of reporting this? Empty Re: Bug/Typo in game..anyone have a way of reporting this?

Post by Scotch Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:15 pm

I can't on my phone but can someone post a picture of the trees on distortion
Scotch
Scotch

Back to top Go down

Bug/Typo in game..anyone have a way of reporting this? Empty Re: Bug/Typo in game..anyone have a way of reporting this?

Post by Scotch Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:17 pm

Excel not distortion sorry
Scotch
Scotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve-O v2.00 Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:50 pm

Lol yea that is strange..maybe its supposed to be there though?
Steve-O v2.00
Steve-O v2.00

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotch Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:15 pm

Cant see any reason, there are none on any other maps and they don't really 'blend in'
Scotch
Scotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down