AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing
AnninetForces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cap'n Mo (Pvt Mo) introduction. AF3 has slots available.

4 posters

Go down

Cap'n Mo (Pvt Mo) introduction.  AF3 has slots available. Empty Cap'n Mo (Pvt Mo) introduction. AF3 has slots available.

Post by CapnMo Sat May 30, 2015 5:18 pm

Hi Guys,

I just took over AF3 towards the end of May.  I started my second account (Pvt Mo), so I could grow an account geared towards using Warriors.

We've turned it into a semi-serious TF for new accounts or 2nd accounts to have the chance to run daily ops.  To make this possible we've set the intel bar at 7 (for now), and it seems to be going well.

Each Saturday we're going to bump out the low intel gatherers.  So if you are feeling pressured to make your intel requirements, but still want to get your daily bonus this may be for you guys.  Check Saturday around 1700-1800 GMT if you want to see if a slot is available.

I won't recruit in the forums until Sunday, so you have time to think about it.

-just call me Mo

Last edited by CapnMo on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:11 am; edited 2 times in total
CapnMo
CapnMo

Back to top Go down

Cap'n Mo (Pvt Mo) introduction.  AF3 has slots available. Empty Re: Cap'n Mo (Pvt Mo) introduction. AF3 has slots available.

Post by DSM Sun May 31, 2015 12:40 am

Hey Mo,

We've had quite a bit of "Shifting" in AF1/2 lately, we may have a few people who want to come down. Thank you for waiting till Sunday to give us folks a chance Smile
DSM
DSM

Back to top Go down

Cap'n Mo (Pvt Mo) introduction.  AF3 has slots available. Empty Re: Cap'n Mo (Pvt Mo) introduction. AF3 has slots available.

Post by Cozy Sun May 31, 2015 1:11 am

Well looks like i will be trying to join tf3 after getting booted from tf2 for being short a couple of intels which i have been trying to get for 2 days. Kinda pissed about it actually. Well let me know how and where to join the tf3 please. thanks

Cozy

Back to top Go down

Post by DSM Sun May 31, 2015 4:50 am

@Cozy Search in TF search for : Anninetforces and there will be a list.

My apolegies if you were kicked from 2, but you are more than welcome in 3 Smile Sometimes we have bad weeks and it can be frustrating.

Example: on my main in AF1 I was demoted from officer to member today, I've had my map clear all week but still didnt get the required intel. (no hard feelings, I was going to offer my spot to someone else anyways)
DSM
DSM

Back to top Go down

Post by CapnMo Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:33 pm

We had Kitchey leave our TF without a word. Slot open if anyone knows of someone looking to join a easier TF.
CapnMo
CapnMo

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Chief Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:20 am

Cozy wrote:Well looks like i will be trying to join tf3 after getting booted from tf2 for being short a couple of intels which i have been trying to get for 2 days. Kinda pissed about it actually. Well let me know how and where to join the tf3 please. thanks

Cozy....very sorry we lost you man...we liked having you in TF2. It's not fun kicking guys...I don't like it all. The Intel rule is just something that we have or we can't start ops on a regular basis. When we can't start ops on a regular basis we lose our higher level players. When we lose them, we lose the ability to complete ops, get rewards and upgrade our troops. Guys that are 1 or 2 below the cutoff are likely not going to make the cutoff the following week when the requirement gets raised.

Once your troops gets a little stronger Intel gathering gets easier. The rule is really for the guys who don't want to attack to keep their VP low...they hurt the TF by not gathering Intel. We would welcome you back once you think you can meet the Intel......talk to you soon -

Master Chief
Master Chief
Master Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by CapnMo Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:25 am

We will be cutting 2-3 members today due to lack of intel.

I see AF4 is full, so I have nowhere to send them. We will have 3-4 slots available, as we had to cut somebody for putting a swastica on their base.

This will probably be in about 8-10 hours from the time of this post.

Again, I will start recruiting tomorrow evening to give guys from AF1/2 a chance to come down first.
CapnMo
CapnMo

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Chief Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:28 pm

Cap -  thanks for the heads up. Our Intel cut off is 1800 UTC. Which is 2 PM Eastern time so roughly 4 1/2 hour from now.  Looking at our current stats we have anywhere from 1 to 3 that are borderline with the Intel… We raised it this week to 20 so a couple of guys have to pick it up quickly in order to stay.
Master Chief
Master Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by CapnMo Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:39 pm

Hi Guys,

We've moved AF3 to a semi-serious 25 Man TF. 15 intel a week minimum.

My opinion, this is still low stress. We've done an OP every day and crushed it every time.

Due to the 15 minimum, we have some openings. So if you want your 100+ VP to have a chance a daily bonus, give us a look.
CapnMo
CapnMo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down