AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing
AnninetForces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annnnnnnd the winner for AF Brigade intel this week isssssss........... peek inside

5 posters

Go down

Annnnnnnd the winner for AF Brigade intel this week isssssss........... peek inside Empty Annnnnnnd the winner for AF Brigade intel this week isssssss........... peek inside

Post by AoLubu Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:58 pm

https:

http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PX_keXoalYJA50WhTLkO5B9enetw376RoxiMlzYMQ0I/edit?sup=sharing

I tallied up the data. Will try to do this each week. Level to intel gathered is the best benchmark imo.

Cheers
AoN

Last edited by AoLubu on Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

AoLubu

Back to top Go down

Annnnnnnd the winner for AF Brigade intel this week isssssss........... peek inside Empty Re: Annnnnnnd the winner for AF Brigade intel this week isssssss........... peek inside

Post by AoLubu Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:58 pm

sorry guys.. had to break link up... I'm too new to post links.

AoLubu

Back to top Go down

Annnnnnnd the winner for AF Brigade intel this week isssssss........... peek inside Empty Re: Annnnnnnd the winner for AF Brigade intel this week isssssss........... peek inside

Post by AoLubu Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:04 am

could someone put the link together for me and post it for people to have simple one click access?

AoLubu

Back to top Go down

Post by AoLubu Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:44 am

The Fenwick is now helping me on this.... expect bells and whistles.

AoLubu

Back to top Go down

Post by AoLubu Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:46 pm

Added a top 20 tab. Not sure how I'll do the main data each week.... Either tabs or keep it linear on one sheet.

AoLubu

Back to top Go down

Post by underdog Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:12 am

I find it interesting that your "top 20" only has 19 lines?????
underdog
underdog

Back to top Go down

Post by AoLubu Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:59 am

Interesting.... Id like to blame frenwick but...

Its fixed.

Oh yeah it was frenwicks fault. Thanks for the heads up

AoLubu

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorMeesh Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:08 am

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I only see empty colored boxes
MajorMeesh
MajorMeesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigadier_JJ Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:07 pm

MajorMeesh wrote:Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I only see empty colored boxes

Me too...
Brigadier_JJ
Brigadier_JJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenwick Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Nope.. lubu left and apparently decided to wipe the spreadsheet for some reason, but since he shared it with me I was able to restore it!

Here's a new link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qZo7osN6zfpVHYl5_hCO1mlPW8REx4X4luVIVN-6owY/edit#gid=0

Frenwick

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorMeesh Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:37 am

Thanks Fren, but that doesn't work either. Tells me I need permission
MajorMeesh
MajorMeesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down