AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing
AnninetForces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

attacking bases in specified order or not?

3 posters

Go down

numbering bases yes or no?

attacking bases in specified order or not? I_vote_lcap25%attacking bases in specified order or not? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
attacking bases in specified order or not? I_vote_lcap75%attacking bases in specified order or not? I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

attacking bases in specified order or not? Empty attacking bases in specified order or not?

Post by Admin Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:00 pm

In the chat people want to back to the old system where we specified the attacking order and stick to one base until it is down. Please discuss it here.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://anninetforces.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

attacking bases in specified order or not? Empty Re: attacking bases in specified order or not?

Post by Admin Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:09 pm

Hi,
here are my points why I think it is better not to force people to attack a specific base and therefore not defining an attacking order, so in other words i recommend we stick to the current system of putting preferred troop usage in the basenotes so that people can choose which base to attack.

* on youtube i see several TF who are attacking bases parallel, so it cannot be that wrong
* if we have someone who is expert on tanks, smokey warriors, Hookas ... dont force him to wait until his specific base is on. He might miss his attack !
* I recall a base with fawlty notes and numerous members sacrificed their troops there instead of attacking another base where they knew what to do
* In addition to point 2: most people only have a small time window per day when they can attack. The should attack the base where they can help the TF most.
* we finished now several OPs with "random" attacking order, so it cannot be the wrong concept. We failed too, but so we did with attacking order.
* with attacking order: where do you want to "draw the line" ? If a base is already done with 8k health left on the core, i bet you dont want me to send my troops to finish it off! We have some more heavy weights in the TF now. So who would have to obey attacking order and who wont? I see big discussions coming up here Wink

I recommend sticking to our current system, were scotch and and sam put basenotes and write down preferred troops. for instance warrios attacks to take out vital defenses on different maps is a normal thing to do! We cannot do this, if we stick to a fixed order!

Let's hear, what problems you guys encountered and find out, if there are different solutions to that Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

attacking bases in specified order or not? Empty Re: attacking bases in specified order or not?

Post by Potatoace Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:17 pm

I think the current arrangement works

However it may be worth making it policy for members to check in to the chat beforehand to gain some advise on which base attack they would be best suited to at that moment, with their troops level.

if nobody responds , then obviously don't hang around for ages , just do what you wish.
Potatoace
Potatoace

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotch Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:21 pm

I would number them(easier for me
Scotch
Scotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:17 pm

Hi potatoe,
i think that i already covered

* before we attack we read the last lines of the chat, we watch the last attack on that base and we tell in chat we are about to attack and wait for some 30secs. Then we attack.

Potatoace wrote:I think the current arrangement works

However it may be worth making it policy for members to check in to the chat beforehand to gain some advise on which base attack they would be best suited to at that moment, with their troops level.

if nobody responds , then obviously don't hang around for ages , just do what you wish.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:18 pm

I scotch,
easier for you understood. But you regards all my points of less importance to that ? No offence, just want to be clear Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotch Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:04 pm

I wrote more, don't know where it went?, it is about how even if we change, say for example. You cannot attack at another point of the day and you have tmed, but the current base is full of BC's, as long as permission is given, you can attack another base.
Scotch
Scotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoace Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:39 pm

Hi Bernd
yes, I see now we have it covered.
Could add in policy *we tell in chat we are about to attack and very briefly how (intended targets, flank etc). Thus opening up to debate and bringing forth a much more cohesive teamforce.

I know its an unwieldy change that would alter the way we operate greatly so maybe a strict policy rewrite isn't the way forward. Maybe just putting something out there to discuss here and maybe promote as a best practice in chat instead.

Many do this already anyway I notice. The more people do this , the more natural it would become to all. Im going to do it for a bit now too, see if it improves my attacks
Potatoace
Potatoace

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:53 pm

ok, changed it in our policy. please review.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoace Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:01 pm

Looks good to me .
I didn't mean for "Thus opening up...teamforce" to be added but it helps to justify it I guess.

Alternatively , I'm equally as happy for this just to be a best practice note
Potatoace
Potatoace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down