AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing
AnninetForces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-rollign Statue Discussions in Chat

3 posters

Go down

Re-rollign Statue Discussions in Chat Empty Re-rollign Statue Discussions in Chat

Post by Master Chief Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:56 pm

Team,

The topic came up in the chat last night about methods of re-rolling statues builds in hopes of getting a better statue.  I am not that familiar with it but there is a ton of info on it on the super cell forum and just googling in general.  I searched and searched and can't find anything from Supercell addressing the "glitch" or whatever but wanted to get other's opinion.  Some don't like it being discussed in the chat referring to it as cheating but I simply do not think that is the case.  If I am spending $$ on a game that gives zero in return then there cannot really be any implied benefit, thus cheating is not the right adjective, imo. Honestly I am not even sure it works but don't really see the harm in discussing topics in the chat.  It's not like we are discussing "hacks" or something to get you 20,000 gems Very Happy

Just wanted to get everyone's opinion. We can do a poll if needed -

Master Chief
Master Chief
Master Chief

Back to top Go down

Re-rollign Statue Discussions in Chat Empty Re: Re-rollign Statue Discussions in Chat

Post by Steve-O v2.00 Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:47 pm

I personally view it as strategy, i dont think its a hack
Steve-O v2.00
Steve-O v2.00

Back to top Go down

Re-rollign Statue Discussions in Chat Empty Re: Re-rollign Statue Discussions in Chat

Post by Steve-O v2.00 Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:54 pm

Did any one confirm that this does indeed work?

I accidentally did it, i lost connection while building a statue, and it ended up being the same statue both times..
Steve-O v2.00
Steve-O v2.00

Back to top Go down

Post by DSM Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:17 pm

Same percent? like identical?
DSM
DSM

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve-O v2.00 Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:51 pm

yes. identical. but i will see if i can try again.
Steve-O v2.00
Steve-O v2.00

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down