AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnninetForces
Please do find and bookmark our attacking log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x161FqZyCFWtI1q5AhZ54yOecVdLX4BhSrbzrEaipLQ/edit?usp=sharing
AnninetForces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intel breakdown for Ops

3 posters

Go down

Intel breakdown for Ops Empty Intel breakdown for Ops

Post by Jared600 Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:50 am

I see a lot of discussion on what the new intel requirement should be, so I decided to break it down by math. Right now in order to start Sour Grapes 7 times a week, the cost is 1,890 intel. I believe in a week or two more we will be ready for Bottleneck and that will require 2100 Intel a week. I like the idea of doing a lower Operation on Saturdays when there is a transition with players. However that lower operation will not change the total amount needed too drastically.

Currently at 22 intel a week requirement we receive only 1100 total intel. However we know the majority of players get well beyond 22 intel per week.

In order to do Sour Grapes everyday with a minimum intel requirement, it would require 38 intel per player per week.  For Bottleneck it would be 42. We all know that we are not quire ready for those numbers.

With a 38 intel requirement, we would have lost 26 players (Although a handful were within a couple of 38). We can't survive that type of turnover in one week.

I have not yet calculated the new levels for this week so I will use numbers for last week. The cumulative number for our levels is 1982.  With that number we would need to require (Level - 2) in order to get enough to do Sour Grapes everyday and (Intel + 2) in order to do Bottleneck everyday.  

In conclusion, unfortunately our firepower in Operations is well beyond our intel gathering ability.  I propose a gradual increase that we have been doing to eventually catch our intel up to our firepower.  I do believe it should be changed to a Level - number platform so that there is a natural increase in intel requirement each week. Currently over half of our taskforce gains one level per week, meaning each week, at a minimum we would be increasing our weekly intel by 25 to 30 without having to enforce a specific number amount that may be unattainable due to play style or persons level.

Right now we average enough Intel per week to do Sour Grapes 6 times a week with no room for a 7th Operation at all.

I hope this was helpful.

Last edited by Jared600 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Jared600

Back to top Go down

Intel breakdown for Ops Empty Re: Intel breakdown for Ops

Post by Jared600 Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:00 am

Oh and for those that are mathematically challenged, an Itel - 10 platform as of last week would provide 1482 Intel per week.

Jared600

Back to top Go down

Post by Rplotnikov Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:06 am

i like the idea of lvl - X. Let's find X.

I propose one time in a week to do a harder op. So, we need:
Hacksaw 162 x1 = 162
Sour Grapes 270 x5 = 1350
Bottleneck 300 x1 = 300
Subtotal of 1812.

Flat average is 36. Average level of ours is 38. Another proof that Level - 2 is a correct goal.

With flat requirement of 25 (which was planned for upcoming week), we will make 1250 Intel (which is good just for 7 Hacksaws). Same value can be met with Level - 13 requirement.

Math.
OG = TFM * (ALVL - X)
or
X = rounddown (OG / TFM - ALVL)

where
OG — weekly Operational Goal, 1812 in my example
TFM — number of Task Force Members, can be defined as 50 or, for better sustainability, 49
ALVL — our AVERAGE level

Jared, would be nice if you add automated calculation of our average level to the spreadsheet. I'd do it by myself, but away of PC for a few time.

One should define OG, TFM, and ALVL clearly, better than mine, but let's assume I'm close to what is desired.

Next week we can shift to Level - 13 requirement. Then every week decrease X by 1 or 2 in order to get to Level - 2 in two months. By September, we will settle (and then redefine new OG Wink)

That doesn't mean that we will be doing infinite Sour Grapes. There are few of us who hammer Level * 2 Intel, not Level - 2. These nice guys are our treasure and the opportunity for growth towards Bottleneck or harder in a couple of weeks, not months. However, it's their free will which can change any time.

To be sure we start not 4, not 5, but 7 (seven sharp) ops per week, TF leader has to define the weekly goal, and each and every of us should make Level - 2 Intel weekly. Let's make it happen by September and start immediately with Level - 13 requirement.

Rplotnikov

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared600 Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:52 am

Ask and you shall receive. I'm like your local State Farm agent. Though hot tubs are a bit trickier

Jared600

Back to top Go down

Post by Despicable P@ul Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:04 pm

Given we're currently at 22 intel/week and looking at a modest increase to 25/week, and also given that TF2's average XP is 40, might i humbly suggest that XP-15 would be the equivalent of the modest increase we were considering? I would hope this change to XPminus doesn't encourage the lower levels to slacken the pace but I guess we'll see if we decide to go this route.

Despicable P@ul

Back to top Go down

Post by Rplotnikov Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:52 am

Forgot to say. The req should be XPminus, but not less than ALVLminus, which is 25.

Rplotnikov

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down